One Day Workshop on Biological Membranes
The workshop focuses on mathematical aspects in the modelling, analysis and numerical simulation of biological membranes and their conformations.
Universitätsstiftung Hans Vielberth;
Johannes-Kepler-Forschungszentrum für Mathematik.
- John W. Barrett (Imperial College London)
- Hassan Farshbaf-Shaker (Univeristät Regensburg)
- Michael Helmers (Oxford)
- Ricardo Nochetto (University of Maryland at College Park)
- Robert Nürnberg (Imperial College London)
- Matthias Röger(Univeristät Bonn)
- Axel Voigt (TU Dresden)
The seminar is to be held in the Mathematics building on the campus of the University of Regensburg.
Click here for the program and the abstracts (pdf file).
- The participation is free of charge. If you plan to attend the lectures, please
send an email to Eli Salatmeier at Eli.Salatmeier (at) mathematik.uni-r.de.
All participants are responsible for making their own travel and accomodation arrangements. Click here for a selection of hotels in Regensburg. Please see the web pages of the individual hotels for further information.